Documentation hub for instructors
We have a number of useful documents for instructors:
- The Instructor Guide to Assignments guide will help you undertand what the system in Noteable can do, how to work with it, and some thoughts on how to write assignments.
- The core
nbgraderdocumentation is also a good source of material on working with assignments (caveat: It assumes everyone is running on the same computer, and using Jupyterhub to manage access).
- There is an alternative overview of just the question and answer section of writing an assignment, without the in-depth work in the guide above.
- We are introducing an Opt in, multi-marker system. This is a quick review of why, and how it differs from the existing system.
- If you have problems autograding submissions, we have a guide to notebook recovery.
- If you need a simple Question and Solution (or hint) system, without the complexity of a full grading assignments system, we have the Rubberband and Exercise extensions in the classic notebook.
- Collaborative Editing is available for some specific Notebooks. These notebooks run the JupyterLab interface, which means the Assignments system is unavailable, as are the Rubberband and Exercise extensions.