Documentation hub for instructors
We have a number of useful documents for instructors:
- The Instructor Guide to Assignments guide will help you undertand what the system in Noteable can (and cannot) do, how to work with it, and some thoughts on how to write assignments.
- The core
nbgraderdocumentation is also a good source of material on working with assignments (caveat: It has a slightly different set of assumptions about the working environment).
- There is an alternative overview of just the question and answer section of writing an assignment, without the in-depth work in the guide above.
- We are introducing an Opt in, multi-marker system. This is a quick review of why, and how it differs from the existing system.
- If you have problems autograding submissions, we have a guide to notebook recovery.
- If you need a simple Question and Solution (or hint) system, without all the complexity of a full grading assignments syste, we have the Rubberband and Exercise extensions in the classic notebook.