The Formgrader menu is the instructor's hub for all assignment related activity on Noteable.
When logged into Noteable as an instructor, click on the Formgrader tab to be taken to the Formgrader menu:
On the left hand side of the screen you will notice 3 tabs:
- Manage Assignments - The main Formgrader menu, showing assignment status and providing access to assignment tools.
- Manual Grading - Used to manage manual marking and feedback.
- Manage Students - Display information about students and allows the instructor to add additional information.
In brief, the core functionality of the main Formgrader menu is as follows:
- Name - Displays the name of assignment folders, and links to instructor versions of assignments ("source" folder).
- Due Date - Displays the due date for assignments.
- Status - Display the status of assignments (eg: "draft", "released").
- Edit - Allows the instructor to edit metadata for an assignment by clicking the pencil icon.
- Generate - Generates the student version of an assignment, stored in the release folder. Special syntax (see below) and cell toolbars will not be visible in this version.
- Preview - Links to student version of an assignment.
- Release - Makes the student version of an assignment available to students - students can then fetch, complete and submit assignment from Noteable.
- Collect - Loads all student submissions for an assignment.
- # Submissions - Displays the number of collected student submissions to date.
- Generate Feedback - Once marking is complete, clicking the cap icon generates feedback files for students.
- Release Feedback - Makes feedback files for an assignment available to students.